How it works
HOW IT ALL WORKS… ORDER, DELIVERY PROCESS AND THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. Sign up online on the website www.kettlebellcookery.com.
2. We will receive your order form upon submission and payment. From that point, we will go ahead and process your order. If there are any discrepancies (i.e. Address issues, preference clarification, discount verifications, etc.), we will contact you and resolve the issue.
3. Once your order has been processed for the following week there will be two pick up dates each week at your desired pick up location.
4. CROSSFIT or GYM MEMBERS – All deliveries are normally made to your “box” or gym location Monday and Wednesday mornings before 5am.
5. Please refrigerate and eat all meals within 72 hours of delivery. Our meals are cooked and packaged without preservatives, so it is important to remember that they can go bad after this window of time.
6. All meals are placed in a microwave safe container. Usually your meals should require a minute and a half to two minutes of time (microwave settings differ) to heat up.
7. Please note that if your order has been placed no later than midnight on Friday of this week, you will receive your first set of meals starting this immediate Monday following the deadline. Orders that are placed after the deadline on Friday will be not be delivered until the following Monday, which would be a week from this upcoming Monday.
8. Save time and money by saving 10% when you subscribe to a weekly meal plan. Set up an automatically recurring billing that way your meals will be ready to pick up each and every week without the stress of missing the reorder deadline.